can't a girl lead a normal life


i was sitting in traffic. what the hell is wrong with the world. i was thinking about children. about one day having them. but what is there for the future generations? I am so scared of the possibilities. We are so trapped. All i want in the future is to have a family, raise my kids and teach and play and learn. To gather and grow our food. to build our home and to fend for ourselves. but we are surrounded by money and possesions and all the things that control our lives.
when did we become a being that covets materials instead of food and water. the real necessities in life. why did shiny things that sparkle take the place of treasuring our families and communities and what we can grow with our own hands? answers anyone...

i don't even know why i am writing about this but it was on my mind. and i wanted to get it off my mind...

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi Joanna,
Just a line to let you know you are not alone.

xo, janae

Popular posts from this blog

crazy hair

Who is Responsible?

Ride bikes, be happy. The Re-Awakening of Why I Do What I Do