2009 Has Potential

It is january first, well, almost january second. Kauai time has come and gone so quickly and now I'm on cali time and soon it will be england time. Training and getting ready for 09. It is going to be a good year, I can feel it in my bones, in my heart, in my determination. The first World Cup race is going to be in South Africa, the country of my birth. 2009 is going to be a great year..
I'll be back, as often as possible to post what ever I can come up with; most likely it will have to do with racing, bikes, kiting, training, photography, baking bread, surfing, traveling, riding, music, movies and whatever else I feel like.
I just want to share with whoever reads this that you should remember to follow your dreams, don't give up, fight all the way, kicking and screaming, and clawing your way if you have to, but follow your dreams because as far as I know, this is the only shot we get.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ride bikes, be happy. The Re-Awakening of Why I Do What I Do

Who is Responsible?

twenty ten